• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've been looking into how to host.
I've discovered my IP adress [Default Gateway] and I have entered it into the adress bar. I have a Belkin Wireless DSL Router, so it sent me to a page realted to that. But the videos have other places.
If there are any hosts who have the same router, could you please tell me what I have to do from there? Thanks.

Level 3
Oh ok thanks.#
But where is this advanced option? When i enter my ip adress into the adress bar i get this:

pictureco8.png

what do i do here?

Level 7
I have the same problem with my router (its a different one from yours), the "advanced" option just dosnt exist, when I heard I needed to phone up my ISP and get them to allow me to open up ports I decided I couldnt be bothered anymore.

Level 2
Virtual Servers, or Client IP Filters. dont remember. There it will be a long line with many portforwarding lines. Choose the game, i think it wc3 will exist, then just change to the right port and you are done. i think ;p reply me if not.

/Arree

Status
Not open for further replies.