• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hosting problems, plx halp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey, I have opened/forwarded ports on my router for Wc3 and I have a static IP and yet I cant host!

It's wierd, I've hosted plenty of times before but that was a year back or so. I have done this procedure that you have to go through in order to host multiple times when I've switched routers etc, but this time it wont work. Any suggestions as to what could be the issue if it still dosnt work after forwarding ports and getting a static IP??

Level 7
An antivirus/firewall could be blocking the game. Additionally you need to test that people can not join as it is possible no one is wanting to join your games (as there are less people and bots drown them out often).

I actually had one guy who joined my game on one of my many attempts at hosting now. Could it be that Wc3 is just dead? Havnt played for almost a year until now.

Level 7
A random question about SC2 then, why are their like zero custom models and resources for the game after it having been out for over half a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.