• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No Limit won't let me change to 480x480 map size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys I'm trying to make the playable map size in Jassnewgen larger than the 256x256 limit, and I have enable No Limits - Grimoire, however the playable mapsize only goes to 284x284 and as you know that isn't a 32x32 ratio. Why can I not increase the playable map size larger like some games?

Level 10
Have you restarted WE?

Technically since I turned No Limits on, I have restarted WE multiple times.

Absolutely a bug, do you use JNGP 2.0B?

I don't think so, but I will give it a try and see if that changes anything

EDIT: OK, so I seem to be able to create a new map up a size of 480x480, but I cannot increase my existing map on the current JNGP

Last edited:
Level 10
How are you trying to increase the map size?
It works for me, from x256 to x480.

Im using the option map size and camera bound, and I clicked modify map bounds, and it won't let me increase the map size larger than 284x284

L6WJVQP.jpg

EDIT: I found out what I was doing wrong, appareantly I cannot increase my mapsize to the right and down anymore, so I have to increase it to the left. So unfortunately for me, I cannot keep the terrain I've got in the corner like I wanted to, since I cannot just expand one way all the time. Anyway thanks for the help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.