• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No Escape

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a simple 2 player melee map.

Keywords:
melee, no, escape, 2, 1 vs 1, seven hells dude
Contents

No Escape (Map)

Reviews
10:18, 30th Jul 2008 Rui: Approved. See my full review below.

M

10:18, 30th Jul 2008
Rui:
Approved.
See my full review below.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Rui's Review
[?]I didn't get to see the drops since the other player caught them first, but I don't remember seeing any items on the enemy hero either.
[+]Starting locations are finely placed.
[+]The map was collision friendly and you had a lot of space to fight.
[+]Doodad placement was okay, although there were some holes in blue's base. I didn't notice any on mine.
[+]Creeps were decently chosen.
[+]Resources appeared to be balanced for both players.
[+/-]The map contains a valid name, an author name, and is finished. There is no in-game description, however.
[-]The structure of the terrain does not make it appealing at all. This is a map that would fit more into Warcraft II than Warcraft III.
The terrain also lacks elevation and ground texture variation.
[-]Very bad building choice and placement. The other player can get a neutral hero while you cannot. It should be fair for both. A Goblin Merchant does not have much logic here either.

OK for a melee map. However, this is a scenario that would fit more into Warcraft II than Warcraft III.
My rating for this resource is 3/5 (Useful).

If you have questions or complains, post them on the Map Resource Moderation.
~Thank you for using the Hive Workshop