• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Night Elf Thrall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I just need a night elf thrall i tried to make it but was unsucessful. It can be just a skin but i would like a pristess of the moon tiger as a wolf and kind of diffrent armor. And of course make his face look "night elfy"

Level 2
Jonad can you make the size smaller? It looks good but is it possible to make the size a little lower? If no then you succeed. I'll rep you if you can make it lower.

Level 18
Ehh I think you could've done a little more than recoloring that face
I was actually gonna try to make his teeth into part of his helm..hmm
I will post a WIP soon

Edit: The teeth cannot be moved and are also used on the wolf..
jonadrian619 I'm using your model just for the sake that the face has no teeths
Wolf is totally WIP
And drew over some parts just to map it out in my head
Brown parts will probably be turned into bark, chest is still WIP idea cause of the mirror image on the back

Attachments

• Night Elf.JPG
    Night Elf.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 225
  • full.JPG
    full.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Level 8
Hey jonadrian619 what is the model for? Just wondering if you changed anything. But i will look at the unwrap and see what you did to it. And i was trying to get it be be riding on the Priestess of the moon tiger but oh well.

(EDIT) Yes I know this thread is a month old but i just checked it today.

(EDIT) Ok well the whole face was colored purple. Including the teeth and eyes. The armor looks like nothing a night elf would wear. The hair is 2 different colors. He has a leaf on his pants which is contrasting with everything else. The hammer is gold which is not "night elfy" at all. And everything else is a recolor. But besides that good job.

(EDIT) Bah! I dont need people to do this for me. I am making my own! I can skin now. I will make this skin NOT a recolor and NOT just cnp like i usually do!

Last edited:
Level 8
Yeah i forgot to check the thread after a bit. If you want to work on it thats fine, your skins are "teh p4n". If not thats fine too ill just try harder.

(EDIT) *sniffle* it didnt work I worked so hard (on the face) now it doesnt work :(. does it not work with any one else?

Attachments

• nethrall.blp
    111.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I tired it in the viewer and it shows up fine, just make sure you import it correctly.

It's a pretty decent skin by the way, good job doing it yourself.

Level 5
Ive looked at the picture and the skin, the green parts are dipping in. you might want to Delete them. A program like abdobe photoshop should be able to Delete those parts, so that there is no colour there, if you dont have a program that can do that, i can do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.