• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night Elf Female-BladeMaster

This is a remake of Jigrael's Tsunade model, He gave permision to edit so FULL credit goes to him... I just made so it uses ingame textures and smoother animations(BladeMaster's). The camera is built in for now, because the old portrait wouldn't work. I will probably give an update if this gets approved.

Keywords:
Blademaster Elf
Contents

Night Elf Female-BladeMaster (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: You need jigreals permission to upload this model as you just edited it. EDIT: Please forward/screenshot the pm or such in which jigs gave you permission, also i had to disable my pm system since I was being trolled. EDIT: Alright, approved...

M

Werewulf: You need jigreals permission to upload this model as you just edited it.
EDIT:
Please forward/screenshot the pm or such in which jigs gave you permission, also i had to disable my pm system since I was being trolled.

EDIT: Alright, approved as proof of permission was sent and iv tested this model ingame, it works fine and a lovely model.

Level 1
a Nice model and even if it is an edit so it might not be from your edit, but when put in game, her feet are below ground. other then that, 5/5 :)