• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm I founf a bug (lol). When i was playing alone in batllenet, and a creep killed me the cinematic played ... unfortunatly for me it never ended and so i couldnt quit the game after loosing

The map was improbed but the items look just the way I remember them =).
I see you took great effort in updating the spells - the magic slyaer is quite an example.

I still have to give a closer look, but I still think you could eradicate the custom spells. The fster atack movement spell from the slayer could be changed by something else more spicy, or could be improved.

I also see you added some new interesting game modes. I gotta look at them =)

~However I think the credits list is too small lol .. you only thank to two people ....
Keep the good work mate =)

Level 18
That's no bug, One player mode is impossible haha. The game is and will always be Multiplayer. It's not set up to function with a Single player.

Furthermore, the items got a complete redux if you didn't notice the new classification system on their descriptions (e.g. "Common | Dropped".)

I don't really have anyone to thank except my beta testers, CRAZYRUSSIAN for his artwork, and THW database for the icons. All of the above are in the credits. Most of the custom icons are from Blizzard Entertainment anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.