• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

News Discussion

Level 4
~First Reply~

Heh, neat. :D
First Reply!

The recent screenshots you have posted seem like miracles; portraits that may linger in my mind for years to come!

:D :shock: :D Your modeler/landscaper is an equivelant to God. :D :shock: :D

Level 5
hehe.. when sword read that he got like :shock: wuhuuuuuuuuu :D - since he made the new tarrain

Btw.. havent posted any news recently, but we actualy added a skill to the warlock, just dident find that so important to make a news only whit that

Level 4
You got my vote!...

(About 300 times, I don't really have anything else to do), lol. :D :D :D

By the way, thank's for the Website Update. :wink:

Level 9
Hmm... Everyday i checked here. Nothing new. Maybe you guys are just busying getting the open beta out.

I hope that i can get the open beta before november. Cos i got my final exam that last for a whole long month.

Take your time.. Guess if i cannot get it this month... i had to wait till december.

- Jeff

Level 4
I'm confident the Project Leaders will release it in [the near future]. :D <<<Edited time.

I believe their recent post on the General Discussion Thread stated the following:
- Computer AI being worked on
- Terrain recently finished (possibly still touching up)
- Map is more than half finished, overall.
- Open Beta will be VERY LITTLE LIKE the Full Release.

Also, there isn't much point in releasing it if there are already known bugs. :D :wink: :D

Level 3
Well, since its long time noone posted here, i shall inform all who is waiting for the beta test that all the required triggers for playing is 100% done now. Whats left, though might take some days to finish, is quests, creature placing, some terrain (towns/wilderness) and skills.

Level 3
Im doing spells now (made 5/5 new for Wizard, 3/5 new for Paladin and 1/5 new for alchemist).

Is that counted as news? hehe :D

Level 2
Maybe we can release one of the old versions without modified terrain. (Just so that paople have something to test before we release the latest version.)

I think i have them stored somewhere on my computer.

Level 2
SilverDragon90 said:
As much as I would love to play it right now you shouldn't release it.

If it's a bad version with no spells and a bunch of bugs, people will play it once and ignore it thereafter, and any updates you make. It's much better to wow everyone with a great release later then a poorly put together version sooner.

Now if you want to release it to the people to signed up for before open beta... :wink:

Again, I really don't recommend releasing anything to the public that isn't complete.

Level 2
i rekon u should replease a version to the bob signups coz even if there arnt all the spells in yet it would still be really fun to walk around the map exploring the map and looking at the terrain