1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Fill your cup and take your pick among the maps best suited for this year's Hive Cup. The 6th Melee Mapping Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

NewCreepyScaryCrypt.blp

Submitted by Kwaliti
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is my entry for the Texturing Competition #17. It's a church or a chapel. It replaces the Crypt. I guess that this is how undead crypts came to be - chapels and churches were corrupted and the dead were raised from the catacombs below.

Keywords:
crypt, church, undead, human, light, priest, holy
Contents

Church (Texture)

Reviews
09:09, 29th Jun 2010 67chrome: Pretty solid conversion, I like the little details in this like the stained glass windows :)
  1. Darkmoon Hero

Darkmoon Hero

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Rules on double posting.

2. Brombie

Brombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Incredible conversion. The wide horizon of usage is flattering. That it blends so well with the rest of the human building set... is the peach untop of the cake. It's so appetizing!

3. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Very nice, I really want to use it but the birth animation won't match humans. Its really the only flaw.

4. Elladaryn

Elladaryn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Perfect! There wasn't many good church buildings and with this we can have a nice holy temple to make some nice holy things.

5. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is really quite amazing! Not only from a technical standpoint (good art & all that, wot wot), but thematically it really provides some great structure usage between the races! That is, people looking to 'expand' one race are really stuck with buildings that are just mixed-and-mashed pieces of existing buildings; but a new texture can really breathe life into such a situation!

Verah Noice.