• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New wc3 map series Worship and Warfare episode I: EoD

Your rating of the idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
site1.jpg

Elements of Destruction is the first in a series of multiplayer empire campaigns called Worship and Warfare. the story will be explained in a cinematic(made after EoD), but the basic storyline goes as followed: 4 elemental gods have arisen in ancient japan and are now forcing villages to worship them so as to become the ultimate lord of japan. in later episodes you are in new lands with varied elements. in EoD though, you get to play as one of four gods, earth, water, wind, and fire. there are of course other elements just not in EoD. continuing now. You start with a lair to produce sprites that build up the basics of a civilization and light army, then you get enhanced sprites to build empires and heavy military units. you can capture villages to gain revenue and humans to train for various jobs, you may also convert humans into different militarial units of your race that you normally cannot summon. as well as capturing villages, you can control areas of land in which you may build your own village(note, your villages and your city are not the same,neither are human villages to your villages). of course there are going to be interface and gameplay additions to spice up the game as well. i am not currently seeking suggestions for the series because i want to clean my headspace of my clutter before someone else adds anymore. I bid you farewell for i am up at 1:30 A.M. and have ISTEP Tests tomorrow :( ...i mean today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.