• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Warcraft III CLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Me and Soopa talked about making a clan.
The clan should primary be about having a good game of custom Warcraft.
Second it will be the home of Wh40ktd hosted games where everyone support eachother by hosting games.
The name of the clan will be about mapping. we still aren't 100% sure about the gamename.
Please leave a post here if you are IN :)

Level 3
hello i really would like to join at a such clan.
please send me more info about it.

Level 3
Well right now I'm thinking about using The Mappers, or TM, but it's subject to change, We just need people to help start it , On US East, I'm going to be Chieftain, and Ralle is gonna be shaman, on US West and Europe servers Ralle is Chieftain and I'm a Shaman. My name on wc3 is Soopa, and TM_Soopa, I'm also on Starcraft alot under the name v-R]Soopa[. If your interested post here, or msg me some how (Email, msn, on a game, or leave a post.) Peace.

Level 6
I can use a few accounts and get my friends to log on with them. I think something to do with "hive" would be cool (as an alternative to The Mappers).

Level 2
we need to get everybody who wants to join to be on at the same time and be in the same channel. it would be easier to see who comes to the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.