• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New war of the 12 kingdoms (epic remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
For all of those old 12 kingdoms fans... Im bringing the map that was once loved and played the most of its time. IF you have any ideas please post. GO CRAZY!!! If intrested in helping visit project recruitment forum or pm me. Thanks

Level 2
Make bases at different starting areas and possibly some epic hero choice system. Im surprised there arent many 12 kingdom fans on this site

Level 5
Creep bases for 12 kingdom ideas

Please post names of creep areas and what races. Any questions?

Level 4
Sigh, well if you want to remake a map that should be dead then go for it, as for Ideas, here are some of mine:

Followers of Kill'and: Type: Humans
Specialties: Summoning and Rapid deployment.
Area Type: Decaying forest, preferably close to a main city.

Followers of Kill'and follow a religion that is considered Blasphemous, and punishable by being burnt at the stake and hung [both are ironically included in these public executions], the Followers of Kill'and are incredibly and laughable poor at combat, until they summon a Demon from the nether.
The Followers also gain a hero, however he requires sacrifices in order to be summoned.
There are 2 basic units for the Followers: One, the Demonologist, who is capable of summoning all the demons, however he will be destroyed in the process. The second and crucial in summoning the Demon hero is the Damned Priest, who enslaves a target unit for 13 seconds, but can be sacrificed in order to summon the Demon hero, the Damned Priest can also Debuff enemy units.

Ariie Type: High Elf/Blood Elf [w.e you prefer i don't care]

Ariie are perhaps the strangest Elves in the entire kingdom, as they have given up all pursuits of magic for swordsmanship. The Ariie are capable of slicing and dicing enemies gracefully and deadly, but their High Elf lineage leaves them with no outstanding constitutions. Ariie have finely crafted weaponry, capable of severing armor and precious blood from enemies.
The Ariie have 2 basic heroes, the Arcane Hunter who deals extra damage v. mages and lowering mana and the Crimson Knight who is the High Elf/Blood Elf basic paladin [in short he is a front line support]. The Arrie live in the open with elegant cities.

That's all I have for now, its 1:30 in the morning and I had a long day at work, but I hope you like the ideas.

Level 3
Dagath'mour

More of a fairy tale than reality these creatures dwell in the deepest and darkest caves in the most isolated wilderness. Their society feeds and gorges on anything living or dead every couple of centuries nearly extinguishing all life in the process. During their hibernation period only a few select hunters remain awake to liquefy the bodies of their victims to feed the bodies of those who slumber awaiting the next harvest. These creatures are unparalleled at melee combat possessing both great stealth skills and extreme strength.

This race has no heroes. Instead this race relies on extremely adaptive units that possess permanent invisibility with a 3 second phase out time. Each spawn has a 33% chance to have the drunken brawler skill which gives them a 20% chance to dodge any attack including spells and a 20% chance to critical strike for 2.5x damage. They also collect corpses from their victims which restores their HP and allows them to spawn additional units per cycle.

When these units return to their base with the corpses that they have collected they are able to spawn additional units every cycle.

Felt like suggesting something extremely dark and twisted so this is what I came up with.

Level 5
HMM very nice. I like the elf 1 alot. For the heros i would have to match spells to the descriptions. Have you ever played the original 12 kingdoms by chance? I was sort of talking about the little creep bases where quests are taken place. Such as mines and boran camus in the old 12k.

Level 3
Risen of Crell

Description
The Risen of Crell are an angelic race, with a lot of ghost elements. They were once part of the dead, but the priest Crell felt that the lost souls of the universe deserved something better, so he rose them from the earth to the sky.

Base
Their base itself actuallyy consists of just a tower, but you can enter it to teleport you to a sky realm with heavenly walls and buildings, the domain of Crell's Risen.

Gameplay
The Risen of Crell are a very offensive race with a lot of speed and range. A lot of their ranged units have an ability that's basically blink, only you cant use it through gates/trees.

Level 5
Thanks for the idea: credits if i use... I like the idea of a computer creep base blinking to irratate the player whos attakcing. Keep up the ideas People

Level 5
Terrain ideas needed for epic kingdoms for all races

Hey everyone, I am curious to find some epic kingdom terrain ideas for each race. I would like ideas for elf, Human, Undead, Orc, KOLBOLD, CEANTUR, MURLOCS, TROLLS, PANDARAN ETC. . Please go all Out on your creativity. For instance> human please dont say epic castle... Expand on your ideas and be descriptive. ALl credit to ideas that are used

Status
Not open for further replies.