• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

new ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
from when a new ver of w3 came on patch was updated and i think cause of that my map that i started like month ago is bugged after i let some1dl he gets auto kick, so plz tell me how make it work with newest w3 or smth , im not using jass if smth i can post map too if smth

Level 11
1. its not the map i posted before on hive
2. i tested with 2 friends both got kiked automaticily after dling the map
3.new patch came to w3 and i think my map works only in ver before
4.what symbols u want lol
here u can see the map if it helps
so plz fix it so its playable again on w3 by all players plz i will give credits and rep

Attachments

• fight in the castle ver. 0.5 official.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
Level 15
Hey,
I had a fast look to your map and i saw a few possible causes for the kick bug..

To begin with,you leak a lot in your map.If you don't know what leaks are or how to fix them take a look at this :fp: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/
Of course leaks are not responsible for this,i am just mentioning it.

Then,you have a bunch of imports to your map(some of those don't properly load)
Maybe you have the wrong import path?Check those paths..Before you download a model you can see the path you must import it.

You also have imported a few systems that are uploaded here into hive,for example i will take codegen...
You have copy and pasted the triggers needed but you missed the code part..You need the code that comes with the map if you want it to work,you can find it above all other triggers in the map's custom script code...

And by the way,you have a few triggers disabled.

Hope these helped,do those and i am willing to test your map again.

Status
Not open for further replies.