• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New to Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, like the title said im new to the forums and would like to say hi. I'm a novice map maker for SC2 but i have made quite a few Unreal Tournament 1 through 3 maps and enjoy it very much. I am looking for other novice or skilled mappers to hang out with and start a map project to really bounce ideas and how too's off each other.

like right now i have a map with a hero(so to speak) that i want waves of mobs to attack the base when he gets to a point on the map. I cannot figure this out and im sure it can be done with triggers I just dont know how yet. I have never been involved in a project besides my own UT maps but i am willing to learn and work with someone or a team to make something really cool, and learn the editor. if anyone is interested in something like this please reply and lets get started.

Level 9
There are plenty of basic trigger tutorials around, it would be a good idea to find them.

What you want is to set up a region and get the event of your trigger to trigger when a unit enters the region.

Happy to have you here :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.