• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for a Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello i am looking for a team to join. i am new to the SC2 community but have done some maps for unreal tournament 1, 2004 and 3. I have a basic understanding of the editor and would just like to get something going. i have a map that i started and will send it if anyone wants to see my work.

Level 10
How often are you usually on?

What do you specialize in? (GUI coding, Terraining, Triggers, Modeling, gampeply etc...)

How committed are you to getting a project done?

Level 2
i usually check the forum every day and i have time to work on a project. i can do terrain triggers and willing to learn other areas. i can send you a map that i started all though it's very basic. Also i am very committed to getting something done. Let me know if you want to see what i have done so far with the SC2 editor.

Level 10
Well you might have seen a project called WcIV: Sc2 we are trying to turn the starcraft engine into a warcraft 4 game... we could greatly use you in either a terraining or something else... if your interested Pm me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.