• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Space Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am curentle creating a new map called Space Mission. I would tell you about the map, but I don't wana ruin it. I have 3 tiles so far Space, Pipes, and a rack. Anyone know where I can get more useful tiles. I could also use some models.

Level 7
Omg you'r stupid, READ WHAT I WROTE! "I would tell you about the map, but I don't wana ruin it." If you don't want to give away the map, then thats fair! and you already know my name and all the other stuff!

1. Of course my map is just started being created, WHY ELSE WOULD I BE ASKING FOR MODELS!?
2. You know it's about Space...

Use you'r head!

Level 10
Alright... you need to be specific on what models you want, what tiles you want, etc. Also, I think this is better suited for Requests rather than Map Development, since I think this board is more about open testing and stuff rather than asking for stuff.

And dissing a mod is probably a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.