• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Skins and Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Heres a few screenshot of the new HI-RES terrain skins and doodads in action :D They really help enhance the graphics ;)

D3W_01.png

D3W_02.png

D3W_03.png

D3W_04.png

D3W_05.png

D3W_06.png

D3W_07.png

Last edited:
Level 8
Damn the screenshots look good and is that door in the last pic openable? Cause if it is, will it dissapear like in D3? Also, I found one problem, the chains look really wierd when they are so huge. The ones outside look wierd too. If they actually were that big, they would be hanging much lower and they wouldn't be holding themselves up like they look like they do. Try just making a lot of small chains attached together. This looks really epic. Now I gotta match this in my ORPG.

Level 17
Damn the screenshots look good and is that door in the last pic openable? Cause if it is, will it dissapear like in D3? Also, I found one problem, the chains look really wierd when they are so huge. The ones outside look wierd too. If they actually were that big, they would be hanging much lower and they wouldn't be holding themselves up like they look like they do. Try just making a lot of small chains attached together. This looks really epic. Now I gotta match this in my ORPG.

I dont think it is a door. I think is suppost to be empty book shelves or some other kind of decoration, but your right, with some modifications, it can look exactly like a real door :p That might be usefull =)

Level 6
Sorry, but I tried it an it didn't work. So here it is (again)
Just remove thw first part of the texture. Then it will work.

Last edited:
Level 25
Yeah, I'm totally not playing 1.18 now knowing that 1.19 looks twice as good. And with the addition on the Monk and other cool custom stuff, I'm excited even more to play it.

I'm curious what that Barbarian looks like. Screenshots pl0x! :grin:

Level 30
Yeah, I'm totally not playing 1.18 now knowing that 1.19 looks twice as good. And with the addition on the Monk and other cool custom stuff, I'm excited even more to play it.

I'm curious what that Barbarian looks like. Screenshots pl0x! :grin:

Mr Goblin was making a barbarian model with General Frank I believe, although, I don't know if they're ever going to release it :p

In the meantime we'll be using Mr.Goblins barbarian skin for Grom Hellscream.

Level 17
That's pretty easy but sadly we don't have the models, unarmed barbarian, witch doctor wizards and monk to do so.

and we have more important things to do right now.
Attachment equipment is just some useless thing to work on when we are done with everything else. Sure, it looks much better etc, but thats one of the last things you should care about :p

Status
Not open for further replies.