• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Terrain [SC2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
As part of one of my many projects, I'm creating a medieval-style terrain for an upcoming project on starcraft 2. Just wanted to share a few WIP shots. Enjoy!

For more screenshots, visit out official site at: http://www.engamer.net/projects/profile/fields-of-glory

fog_1.jpg

fog_2.jpg

fog_3.jpg

fog_4.jpg

fog_5.jpg

Last edited:
Level 34
Honestly, I think you are the best in-game terrainer I've seen. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, but your work on Diablo was amazing, and this is very good. Even if it's SC2. :p

Level 30
Is Galaxy Editor and World Editor still the same? I know theres a difference in graphics and lightings. I just want to know :). I wish i can purchase a DISCOUNTED Starcraft II , its too expensive for me. About the terrain , yeah its nice , how about making Diablo III Starcraft II XD

To give a brief overview, the unit/terrain/doodad placing tools are pretty similar.

However, with the Galaxy editor you get a much more complex data management system which requires a bit more patience to use, but gives you a greater degree of flexibility over what you can achieve :) A very crude summary! Just trying not to go too off-topic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.