• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Site Feature: Directors Choice for the Icon Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Daelin said:
Atlast... A new feature has been added. Thanks Darky!

Oh btw, the icon you've awarded is just a CnP. I remember seeing a concept art of the ranger somewhere on the web. So this icon is practically taken from there.

Here she is: http://www.jeux-strategie.com/upload/warcraft/unitart-034.jpg

~Daelin

I had to award something to test it ;-)
Feel free to unaward it and award those you think/know are worthy

Level 7
I say Mc !'s btnlifepyramid to the DC section (just a suggestion). Wow, he has quite a lot icons on it already :) Truly deserved.

Level 9
Darky29 said:
Daelin said:
Atlast... A new feature has been added. Thanks Darky!

Oh btw, the icon you've awarded is just a CnP. I remember seeing a concept art of the ranger somewhere on the web. So this icon is practically taken from there.

Here she is: http://www.jeux-strategie.com/upload/warcraft/unitart-034.jpg

~Daelin

I had to award something to test it ;-)
Feel free to unaward it and award those you think/know are worthy

Ahhh thats our Daelin always on his feet :), and blade plz dont jinx us lol :D

Level 5
More catagories

Kool. I think you need to make a catagory for Lord of the Rings (lotr) in the model section. There are a lot of lotr models.

Level 3
EDIT: Sorry for the offtopic, i thought i removed it, but looks like it didnt. :?

And this new feature sounds really good, and may let you find some masterpieces without checking whole site for them. :wink: [/i]

Dmz

Dmz

Level 1
Deathsdestiny said:
How Come There Are So many Errors On This site i cant open page can you like send me a when i need it through my email?

Status
Not open for further replies.