• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Directors Choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
There's a new SubCategory in each section called "Directors Choice"
Whenever I like a resource very much and think its extremly high quality I can give it a Directors Award.
All those resources look a little different on the List and you can see all those in the new Subcategory.

Level 1
Darky28 said:
There's a new SubCategory in each section called "Directors Choice"
Whenever I like a resource very much and think its extremly high quality I can give it a Directors Award.
All those resources look a little different on the List and you can see all those in the new Subcategory.
Darky lese mal die Mail die ich dir geschrieben habe!
Währe nett wenn du sie nicht löschen würdest! :p

Level 8
I'm kind of curious if you guys are going to go and look back at old skins to put in the director's choice since it would be kind of a filter from the really good that might have already been done in the past. So we don't have the hidden gems on this site remain hidden.

Level 21
N00001 said:
A very good idea, cause i think we can't trust anymore the top 15 download or the top 15 rating to show us the best things.

But apprently, very very little resources are extremely high quality so you can't expect to see that much high quality things. Darky, maybe you should try a step down extremely high quality because theres definitely not much of those in the section to see...

Level 8
I'm curious as to what is very high quality as well, I don't really consider my skins very high quality maybe better than the average around here. But very high quality probably not. I don't think I'd have a hope in hell to get anything into that kind of directory. And besides that, there's still some very original, very good ones, that may not be high quality, but gets lost in the masses of recolors and awful looking freehands.

Level 12
EvilYardGnome said:
I'm curious as to what is very high quality as well, I don't really consider my skins very high quality maybe better than the average around here. But very high quality probably not. I don't think I'd have a hope in hell to get anything into that kind of directory. And besides that, there's still some very original, very good ones, that may not be high quality, but gets lost in the masses of recolors and awful looking freehands.
Usually the quality that is being looked is like when you say : "omg I didn't know it was possible!" after you see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.