• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

->new section idea<- Look Darky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
do you mean like you might make like 5 zombie skins and then they go in a zombie skin pack?? kinda like a whole army of skins like a new race

Level 4
i think they should they should have like a section for new races packs and stuff. they should also host a competion where you have to make a new race that has to have skins and models that you made and no original work that blizzard made. i think it would be awsome to have a comp like that

Level 4
i worked it out i worked it out.... i think

Couldnt you just get all the skins then put then all in a zip file and then just submit the whole zip file with a whole lot of skins in it?

Level 11
sadly

sadly i think you cant because you need to type teh skin path and you cant type mroe tahn one path at a time in the submit skins section.

@the dota allstar please priv msg me about the race contest if you want to judge for it.

Level 16
Actually, if so, we could have a new thing of model packs, but to make those, you would either submit multiple models for the server to zip, or as KILLST4R did, put them into a dummy map.

Sounds good, if approved I will be happy to pack a couple of them into little themes like Star Wars

Level 4
hey halo look in darky28 plz read this.

its pretty much about the same thing here go in there and vote yes. its about making whole races and submitting them there go there to argue with me

Level 5
if someone ever manages to do a good set of skins based of a race, you can download them one by one, there's no biggie.
but most likely, the skins will be horrible..since 20~ skins hasted will come out bad.

in other words, no. i dont see many people doing race set packs. if a pack you made is exceptionally good, then do it in a dummy map. otherwise, everyone will start doing senseless packs.

Level 3
nice idea but i think we need more than that...

maybe a TD section in maps and for the model packs we could include all mod's used in a map

Vamp mod, sniper mod, zombie mod, then call it (name of map) pack

so if some one wants a mod out of a game they can just go look in the map pack

Status
Not open for further replies.