• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New RPG MAP coming soon...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ive been working on A single player RPG map for about 2 years I have about 3 or 4 months of work to do on it, I hope you will Enjoy.
All the characters will have their own uneek storyline the game has lots of Cinematics and a world map just like final fantasy, Iv used lots good music for this game to. this is the only map Iv ever worked hard on hopfully ill be done soon...:)
This game will be a mix of final fantasy,Zelda,and a hint of tv show Lost.

Last edited:
Level 2
Thanks for the welcome:) One of the reasons it's taking me so long to finesh this is
I got about half way throu making my map and then i got some computer virus and it deleted My Map:( so... i had to start over..but it is definitely a massive project :)

Level 2
I'm actually taking a bit of a brake frome map making..This game is only ment to be a single player RPG map..It has almost 97 Cinamatics sofare..Ill give you a Idea of what the story line is about.... After a mercenary, named Leon
finds out his home town has bean attacked by the imperial army,He learns that someone special to him was taken away...
Thus, starts his journey.....A young man named Dart that has no memory of his past decides to join Leon....after learning that the person that Leon is rescuing also has no memory of her past..
Could they be connected somehow?
this is only a hint of the story..thers alot more to tell.expect lots of twists and turns in the sory line,Good dialog and character development, I might add a treser hunting.systom as well...The game is a mix of Zelda, Finalfantasy, And a bit of TV show Lost.I would post screenshots if i new how but I think i need photo shop are something..I hope ill be done soon Its just hard coming up with dialog sometimes and I dont want to make the dialog or storyline chezzy like most games..

Status
Not open for further replies.