• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Races Project [Request Section]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I everyone ! :D

I'm actually making a project where a multitude of races are added, but I need some models I didn't find in The Hive Workshop or other sites.

I'm actually completing the Naga race, but I need a sort of Hero Naga Water Priest(ess), which is a hero normally planned for this race: from siren or sea witch, it's better, and with a staff. I need also a Naga Priest(ess) (unit), with a staff too, it's better, you can take the staff of original priest, just changing textures. I didn't find any model or equivalent model for these units...
If someone want to help me...

Know that I need models that which very look like these of Blizzard. I don't want a lot of details, and It's better if it use in-game textures.
I think you can use optimized models of @Ujimasa Hojo at base, because the portrait is incorpored with the model.

Thank you in advance ! :goblin_good_job:

Status
Not open for further replies.