• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Races - Panda & Centaur & Human

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

NEW RACES - PANDA & CENTAUR & HUMAN (Map)

Reviews
>>» Wolverabid «<< [Date= 29th of October, 2007] [Approval status= Non-approved] [Rating= None] [Main points:] [x] This map was ignored at one time with no comment. Its author has asked that this submission be re tested and -evaluated. --...

M

>>» Wolverabid «<<

[Date= 29th of October, 2007]
[Approval status= Non-approved]
[Rating= None]

[Main points:]
[x] This map was ignored at one time with no comment. Its author has asked that this submission be re tested and -evaluated.

-- Earth-Fury --
Date: October 31st 2007
Action Taken: Ignored
Rating: None
Reason(s):
[*] This map is in a language other than english. Map makers must perform a complete, accurate English translation of all elements that will be accessible or visible during game play.

Note(s):
While mostly translated, this map is still partially in another language. (Mainly tooltips) Please finish translating a map prior to submiting it. Also, the name in all capitals is rather annoying.

Level 3
~~~~ENGLISH BETA VERSION~~~~
todesadler did it again.. :p

new version of my panda map, playable multiplayer.

-tried to make main aspects in english (don't know how it looks in english warcraft version, so tell me what you don't understand...)
-modified terrain
-panda race more balanced (panda mech, food)
-removed panda panzer / -added panda scorpion
(more chinese like)

pleeze read the readme
pleeze rate or/& comment! thx

Level 4
WoW panda's geomancer is was too strong i took out 3 hard comps and the whole map with just geomaners and a few of those ranged ones the summon golem thing way too good and then haveing a heros ultimate seems a lil unfair :?

Level 2
Yay english verison, got to try this out, the last verison in german or something scared off my game whenever i hosted, cause people were complaining wtf whats this language.

Level 3
@ cabal:
-goblin race would be nice but still don't know how can put them in a 4MB map... but i think of other races and some project is still in progress, but im very busy in this time...
-i know the geomancers problem with the golem, will solve it and update map during next 2 days... yes earthquake is an ultimate but its a thinner and weaker one... as a blizzard by a human mage i think...

@angel:
-yes it is/was german :!: , im gonna try to translate WHOLE game during next 2 weeks

:wink:

Level 4
Ooops i didnt say anything good about the game :p i like the rice idea how it starts to die if you dont take care of it i thought that was pretty coool towards the end(i noticed when i coouldnt make anymore units :p)

Level 3
MAP UPDATED

-neutral village in middle of land to buy & sell items without gettin into dange beeing attacked
-more balanced geomancer
->modified panda buildings (storm, earth, fire) and
tech tree
-new bamboo towers
-centaur translated into english

Level 3
march 13th: just updated 'whole' thing again:

if you downloaded the map already, and you like it, then maybe you have to download it again, im so sorry, but its necessary to have dis :wink: .
Game, especially the panda race, is more beautiful & bug-free than ever NOW.

-more teleporters to put some speed in the game
-attached graphics and units for panda halls
(storm, earth, fire & tradition)
-updated panda stormrunner-hero, much kewler now!(stormy blink spell, color, translations and ressurection)
-more balanced panda items and units (e.g. bamboo tower)/limits of training furbolgs,lizards&geos
-lot of more detailz, improved day/night circle, lots of anis, burglers, treasures, people
-all bugs in the village fixed
-Creeps are in war with the village and starts brutal attacks

--and im glad to see that this map is still under the mb limit so its playable in battleneT and networK!!

---please go on reporting bugs, suggestions about panda race and stuff like that, or just rate & comment, thanks ---

-ps:
this thing is not only for people who want to play panda race, it's even more! :!:

Level 3
Okay when I have got time I will try to translate it all. But I just don`t know whatchu mean with the &quot;annoying name in all capitals&quot;? Capital=Main City or do you mean Capital=Big letter or what? :)

by the way: you are so strict with your rules!! - I thought its already easy to understand and that it is playable for english speaking people (especially Panda and Human race)