• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Promising RPG Looking for help to make it the best it possibly can be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am newer to the wc3 editor but have been making rpgs for a while (used to use rpgmaker2k3 and dabbled in game maker) and i am a quick learner and devoted worker. I am creating an rpg map and expect to make one that people will talk about for a long time, because I am newer to the wc3 editor I could use some help to make this rpg above excellent. It is gooing to be a campaign (since i felt that trying to fit was is to be an epic adventure with much playtime and places to explore would handicap it in numerous ways) I do also want ti to be either for single or multi play and have the story work for both aspects. Anyway im looking for modelers, ppl to work with triggers for custom spells and game systems(such as item system and hero pick etc.) as well as to help manage quests and just general triggering, I also need terrain detailers and even some ppl to share ideas with would be a great help. If you are interested plz reply either to this post or pm me I thank you in advance for your time, a demo test version of my map will be attached(some icons an stuff are still buggy and the map is not even close to fully triggered and the green icon when you go to learn ur skills is the spellbook that holds all your activated abilities that you start with.)

Attachments

• coltsteel3's rpg testv1.0.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.