• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Pokemon World 6.9D [Unprotected]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is PM series models in most - (ALAN), PM from China the largest number -- more than 230 only, variability strongest (PM random movement, weather, random

Brush dandle etc)
Legend dandle most, terrain and beautiful, system rich (entertainment mode - competitive mode - disorderly dou mode, and wait add the scenarios, racing system etc.)

The main recomposed entertainment mode of competitive system, maintain original style unchanged simultaneously to join the team athletics and integral more panel, to be bestowed favor on newly joined agate jellyfish - sting jellyfish
New production of entertainment mode, 3D lens, comprehensive riding, group PK. AI AI automatic substitution, offline, legend PM strategy integration, etc.
Phases training three pets, the host can choose no stage 10,15 or 20 minutes, and each stage, stage time to cultivate a ? leaves after

pokemon,world,pokemon world,mod

Keywords:
pokemon,world,pokemon world,mod
Contents

New Pokemon World 6.9D [Unprotected] (Map)

Reviews
10:51, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 19
Please use BB Codes. Tell us a better description of your map. Add some screenchots, videos and others. And I dont think your description has relation to your map. Testing map.
EDIT:
Ill give this map a 1/5.
- Your tooltips are bad.
- You dont use real pokemon names. You made cyndaquils name fireball mouse. And etc.
- I directly became a female trainer without picking.
- Why is there a big GOPA in the map?
- Hide some shops in the minimap display.
- Mixed-up terrain.

Last edited:
Level 5
Please use BB Codes. Tell us a better description of your map. Add some screenchots, videos and others. And I dont think your description has relation to your map. Testing map.
EDIT:
Ill give this map a 1/5.
- Your tooltips are bad.
- You dont use real pokemon names. You made cyndaquils name fireball mouse. And etc.
- I directly became a female trainer without picking.
- Why is there a big GOPA in the map?
- Hide some shops in the minimap display.
- Mixed-up terrain.

1012280131c1ed1ca77535449f.jpg

10122723537947a0a00fa4a442.jpg

[flash]http://www.aipai.com/c6/Pj45JSMhKmgnai8h/playerOut.swf[/flash]
[flash]http://www.aipai.com/c6/Pj45JSIjI2gnaiQg/playerOut.swf[/flash]

- 1 I am illiterate
- I did not go to school
- Acquire random trainers
- GOPA had the original author sharks is real
- I am illiterate, I do not understand
- I am illiterate, I do not understand

Level 2
i haven't tried this map out, and i will eventually, but by the looks of it he's chinese, meaning that he must've used Google Translator and Translated the Chinese Interpretations of Each Pokemon Directly into English, therefore in cases like Cyndaquils they may vary completely with English/Japanese. i'm really just guessing, but it might look something like 火鼠 in chinese, and ヒノアラシ in Japanese, but in any case rediculously inaccurate Translations could of been avoided by doing some homework like on Bulbapedia.

i'll try the map out just in case i'm wrong xD

Level 2
Reading the posts from this map's thread, I think some help is needed here.

We know that the author is not familiar with English and likely Chinese (based on the description and map image), so I assume he or she used a site such as Google Translate to give a somewhat, understandable explaination. These engines don't work so well, though...

wenhanqin, I'll do all of the tooltips in proper English if you want me to, as people are most unhappy with the current ones.

EDIT: I just read J InFI's post and he summed up what I was just assuming. >_>

Level 5
Reading the posts from this map's thread, I think some help is needed here.

We know that the author is not familiar with English and likely Chinese (based on the description and map image), so I assume he or she used a site such as Google Translate to give a somewhat, understandable explaination. These engines don't work so well, though...

wenhanqin, I'll do all of the tooltips in proper English if you want me to, as people are most unhappy with the current ones.

EDIT: I just read J InFI's post and he summed up what I was just assuming. >_>

This version exists BUG, classic mode, unable to open team, needing the duel, XSJ triggered

YXSJ [1] into YXSJ [2]

Ha ha

And Regigigas triggered BUG, capture, Regigigas after cannot out, to put SSZ trigger of selecting units are magical baby [male] into selected trainer unit is a worker equal to TRUE

Level 2
ok, i've just test-played the map for i don't know, 5 minutes or so? i'm in a rush to go scrim anyways.

ok, so here's what i've found out about the game and what i think of it.

Variation - The variation of pokemon and locations are ok, but i guess i didn't play enough of it to see all the pokemon. either way, the variation looks good, so Tick.
Descripting - No way near a pass. no offense, but the words are so tangled up it sounds like jibberish. names of pokemon are far from what i believe the chinese interpretation are, unless you're telling me, that In chinese Television that Jigglypuff is called '胖‘, which esssentially means Fat, cause that's the name of it ingame.
Terrain - it looks ok, but it could be a lot better. it looks like you didn't even put much effort into it. pretty average, but i guess it's a tick.
UI - it's a helluva mess. i can't tell what's going on with it (probably cause i forgot to check F9), but it's really just all over the place.

truthfully speaking, i'm voting this map for rejection until something is done about the pokemon itself. diversity doesn't really matter when you don't even know what you're looking at, and the translations (by the looks of it, should be from a chinese site) are completely off. if you have problems with English, then either you don't post it on english-primary sites or you get a fluent-speaking person like Safefail to translate them for you.

Level 2
From the looks of the triggers and gameplay, there is a voting system involved between three modes: Classic, Entertainment and Melee. From my experience and decrypting the broken English...

- In Melee Mode, you are granted 3 specialized Pokeballs and have access to all Pokemon in the game.

- In Classic Mode, you may freely improve your Pokemon and vote to capture Legendary Pokemon. At the end of the game, there will be a 1 versus 1 elimination system that comes into play.

- In Entertainment Mode, I cannot completely make out the description. However (from what I understand), in Entertainment Mode, trainers "ride" on the Pokemon and are given their Pokemon's camera perspective. At the end of the game, there will be a 1 versus 1 elimination system that comes into play.

When you level up your Pokemon, you are given 1 additional point to all attributes, and I assume a 10% chance (random integer between 1 to 10 in the trigger) to "win the lottery" which gives 2 additional points of all attributes rather than a single point.

Pokemon with one evolution evolve at level 5 (e.g. Sandshrew), while those with two evolutions evolve at level 4 and 8 (e.g. Charmander).

There appears to be some Mysterious Eggs that spawn one of the three Legendary Birds on the map when hatched (used). Location is random I believe.

An artifact may spawn at a specific shop over time.