• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pokemon World 7.1e

Reactions: mr.tino 12
Contents

Pokemon World 7.1e (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Love this RPG/Hero Arena! Very well made and fun. Approved.

M

Craka_J: Love this RPG/Hero Arena! Very well made and fun. Approved.

Level 3
Well I can't Downloa Right Now... Internets being bugged... as Soon as I can i'll try it

Level 1
All version up to 6.0 are made by coke888 and seven-up.
All versions after 6.0, including this have been soley edited by eMoo, but give credit to coke and seven-up, as they are based off 6.0.

Level 1
Hello Dear Coke888.
I glad that you Finally Made the Next version of Pokemon.
I like this Map Very Much but we can't Play it because in this version (7.1e) toooo many Bags.
Some of them I can Tell you.
for Example:
1) Pokedoll (item) (must create an Illusion of Pokemon) can't be used or Dropped.
2) Vileplume Antidote - Can't be Create because have no Lumber. Becides.. what is he Doing? can i Know?
3) One of Mustery (Become a Grass pokemon trainer) doesn't affect any Pokemons. Seems other Auras working - noone use Grass pokemon Auras.
4) Electric Boost (new item in new shop) do nothink. i try it on few Electrick Pokemons - No effect. Just cooldown and all.
5) Pokemons doesn't Lose experience after Deatch like it is Writen on the Screen.
6) Where is a Hot Keys? noone Abylity have no Hot key. maybe they are but they just doesn't Descripted on Abilities.

I hope you WIll find my Message in here and will fix it Soon. Thank you Anyway.

Level 1
Mr. Coke888. I need your Help Again.
Please... Give me a Coordinaion how to Find an eMoo. He is not registered on this WebSite.
I need to Meet him. Give me his Email, MSN or even ICQ Please.
SOmeBody Help me! Or sent me this map with no Protection! I will Fix those Bugs by My self.
But better let me to Contact an eMoo (just tell me How can i do it)
THank you.

Level 5
how the hell do you get past the door where
the things wisper, wings and fire...

i got all the legendary birds (moltress, zapdos and artiquena (or sumthin) now how i get past the door

i know there is a ho-oh on the other side, but how do i reach it?!

i need to know!

Level 3
Does This Map Got Anymore Update ? If There Is No More Update For Pokemon World , please Tell ME !! Epicwar [ Full of Hacked Map , With CHEATS !! in IT ] This Map I cannot play it in warcraft , when i wan play or create in garena , this map always looks like rejecting it . Maybe cannot read .

Last edited:
Level 13
Me and a friend are working on a pokemon map for the fun of it and its actually pretty good, so once we can release a first version you should check it out if you like pokemon maps.. i'll edit this and link you to it soon, or just click my name and look for my maps, it will be in there at some point soon.

Level 3
Does This Map Got Anymore Update ? If There Is No More Update For Pokemon World , please Tell ME !! Epicwar [ Full of Hacked Map , With CHEATS !! in IT ] This Map I cannot play it in warcraft , when i wan play or create in garena , this map always looks like rejecting it . Maybe cannot read .

Maybe your Warcraft III is outdated?

Or Maybe your Graphics settings are not set to high? (Some models needs this)

Glad if I helped.

EDIT: Sorry for the multiple post

Last edited:
Level 2
Please update this for the latest version of Warcraft 3. Cannot load/host map since it gives me a black screen when I try.