• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Pokemon World 6.6AI[Unprotected]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
VERY GOOD
Contents

New Pokemon World 6.6AI (Map)

Reviews
13:46, 8th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Missing describtion..

Btw: What do you mean with "unprotected" ?
Did YOU make this map? Or did you unprotect it and add the AI?

Means that map can be opened with WE, means that he maybe changed author name, means that English in this map sucks + terrain is poor, there is 2 many BAD custom imported units, no DISBTN (icons are green) Game Interface is fu***, spells and abilities have fail description, special effect that are used are random (fire pokemon strike with lightning thunder clap etc etc)

Why you even uploaded this?

EDIT:

Triggers are like WTF + OMG
Some are broken
  • Events
    • Time - Every 300.00 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Set Variable = Value
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • YSDJ Less than or equal to 6
      • Then - Actions
        • Set YSDJ = (YSDJ + 1)
      • Else - Actions
        • Do nothing
Set Variable = Value ????????

Also you don't need this:
  • Else - Actions
    • Do nothing
I see that some triggers are complicated and memory leaks are cleaned as well
So it can means that some dude (or you) edited map!
Map has 2 many bugs and glitches

My opinion is that some dude maybe you tried to re edit map maybe from some other language so you crushed triggers and gameplay, map now looks destroyed :(

Tell me if I am wrong but you just got Vote for Rejection and I will report map so moderator can check it!

Maybe am I wrong but still you broke rules with uploading unfinished map that can cause bugs + you have no description!

xxx We can see on picture something of that above + some memory leaks xxx
MAP IS REPORTED, 1/5 + VOTE FOR REJECTION

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 565
Level 11
tested the map
1. most desriptions are wrong (ex. misterious key to open some chest as item laying got description " creates 1 furblog")
2. as for pokemon map, pokemons should have their normal names not like charmander got name little fire dragon wtf!
3. doodas are really big and u should make camera far then
4.spell looks weird
5.terrain is so random
6. i think was made by some chinese guy and edited by some1 and poorly translated to english

Level 5
I do not understand English, so I do not know how to describe the map, these are GOOGLE Translation

This is my plan all along to do in the past used GOPA Name

I have here a 100 POKEMON, all production models, and if you like it, it came Alley

Unprotected version, I have always been very open, who like to change the relationship between the various versions of no, I do not understand English anyway

^_^~~~~~~~~~~~

Level 5
Don't delete, I don't know how to describe, need someone to help describe...

地形是我故意 从 复杂 改成 简单的,简单是一种美

从PM WL B1开始,到现在,

I deliberately complex terrain is changed from the simple, easy is a kind of beauty

WL PM from to now, B1,

Level 16
Don't delete, I don't know how to describe, need someone to help describe...

地形是我故意 从 复杂 改成 简单的,简单是一种美

从PM WL B1开始,到现在,

I deliberately complex terrain is changed from the simple, easy is a kind of beauty

WL PM from to now, B1,

Looks like you haven't read the rules either.
English is the only allowed language.