• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

NEW PG Map !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The terrain is to empty add more cliffts, doodads & trees. And as mckill2009 said make it Altered Melee.

Level 5
Hm... First of all welcome! Second ... Well, I also began to like it. Try to create a RPG map with non-standard characters and abilities. First, it will be difficult but then drag)
Good luck in this case)

But how will the new map I put +.

Level 29
as for mckill2009, well, there can't be custom abilites or modified skills/units, as I want to make it a Ladder map :D
so it must be the default units. Ty for ur opinion
Well, thank you for the feedback so soon ( want more! :) )

The thing is, there are so few people who will play melee maps nowadays coz they preffer custom/unique maps...for example, DOta, Diablo 3, Cataclysm, etc...also people likes custom based spells, not the original spells that blizzard made, see the spells section, its easy to apply them to your map, just give credits to the one who made them...good luck!

Level 3
The thing is, there are so few people who will play melee maps nowadays coz they preffer custom/unique maps...for example, DOta, Diablo 3, Cataclysm, etc...also people likes custom based spells, not the original spells that blizzard made, see the spells section, its easy to apply them to your map, just give credits to the one who made them...good luck!

I appreciate your opinion and I will follow it as for gerf said too.
I'm working on a map called "The Survivors", consists of a little base with moonwells (or fountain still thinking) and a little towers, and I want to make waves of creeps, but I don't know the triggers to make them... and then u go and destroy Undead bases (the game is like Illidan7).
I did too a Azeroth Wars type, to train :)
My triggers are VERY poor, maybe if u can help me with them would be good ;)
cuz it was the first i did triggers :D

Attachments

• (12)Azeroth Wars U Battle. 1.11.w3x
    231.4 KB · Views: 78
Level 29
I appreciate your opinion and I will follow it as for gerf said too.
I'm working on a map called "The Survivors", consists of a little base with moonwells (or fountain still thinking) and a little towers, and I want to make waves of creeps, but I don't know the triggers to make them... and then u go and destroy Undead bases (the game is like Illidan7).
I did too a Azeroth Wars type, to train :)
My triggers are VERY poor, maybe if u can help me with them would be good ;)
cuz it was the first i did triggers :D

Id be glad to help...do you want a trigger of spawning creeps then attacks your base?, I already made a map like that for my personal use, its an AI map survival if you want it just PM me...

Level 29
Your request is DONE...see the sampls map...

-Respawn creeps from a place X and then send them into place Y;
-Respawn creeps (for Azeroth Wars: It's just that creeps are in a zone, and I want to, when they are killed, respawn after X time they died.
-Make dmg to a type of unit when step on X region (concrete scenario: When Undead/Legion step on Dalaran shield suffer 15dmg/sec)

I include a timer for Respawn, enjoy!

Last edited:
Level 3
Thank you mckill2009!!!
everything works fine now, only Dalaran Shield seems don't dps (just dmg once).

Anyway, I have a question for future maps which is easy to answer I think and I use this thread:
How to make custom items with CUSTOM ABILITIES. I mean, I know making custom items but it seems just a item mix, no custom buffs/abilities.
For example, I want to make a dmg+10 weapon (something doesn't exist), how can I make it?

Currently I'm trying to guess how, but it would be faster if someone tell me ; )

~Regards!

Level 5
well. I see you are interested in the MAP-Mayking. I wish you good luck in єtom case. Give a little advice: do not overdo it with the creation. Bored at the most important moment. Try to create a map when it is convenient to you and if it is only like you! Otherwise, the project bore all the zeal in the toilet ... I have 3 projects which have received high marks lost ... Good luck... +1 !

0041e4b67d33.jpg

Level 29
Thank you mckill2009!!!
everything works fine now, only Dalaran Shield seems don't dps (just dmg once).

Anyway, I have a question for future maps which is easy to answer I think and I use this thread:
How to make custom items with CUSTOM ABILITIES. I mean, I know making custom items but it seems just a item mix, no custom buffs/abilities.
For example, I want to make a dmg+10 weapon (something doesn't exist), how can I make it?

Currently I'm trying to guess how, but it would be faster if someone tell me ; )

~Regards!

I'll check that one out, maybe I turned off the DPS...

Status
Not open for further replies.