• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Maps made by Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I want to share with you some maps (some aren't still "released") to see what you guys say and in what aspect I must do better. So I am gonna post:
A PG (Play Game) Map: Forest Paths
An Azeroth Wars Map: Azeroth Wars Ultimate Battle
An AoS Map: DotE (Defense of the Empire)
A Custom Game/Funny Map: Peasant Battle

Attachments

• (12)Azeroth Wars U Battle. 1.16.w3x
    489.9 KB · Views: 119
  • DotEv1.00.w3x
    398.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Peasant Battle.w3x
    25.5 KB · Views: 75
  • (2)ForestPaths.w3x
    87.8 KB · Views: 109
Level 19
Forest Paths is too flat. Add some variation, use raise/lower tool and dont put a large square tile of rocks near the goblin merchants.

DoTe could have been nice but the terrain is also too flat. You just placed creeps anywhere. Doom Beasts area is ugly. If you want I could make it better. Put some custom abilities, heroes, etc.

Peasant battle is too easy to win and too close to each other. Maybe you could have made it rifleman wars where there are four cave entrances and exits and you need to kill all riflemen.

Azeroth Wars doesnt appear warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.