• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] New Movementspeed Bug since latest Patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, I am having a Problem setting a low movementspeed for units in my map. Before the patch I had no Problem with it.
For example, I want to set the MS for a unit to 10, it is supposed to be very slow. But it then still moves too fast, even as fast as when I set it to 80 or 100. So there seem to be no differences between the values 1-100.

Anyone else is experience the same issue?

The minimum speed can only go as low as it is set to in the gameplay constants. Go to advanced - gameplay constants and tick to use custom ones then scroll down to Movement - minimum speed and set it to something lower.

In a recent patch blizz set it to 150 up from 100 for some reason.

Level 2
The minimum speed can only go as low as it is set to in the gameplay constants. Go to advanced - gameplay constants and tick to use custom ones then scroll down to Movement - minimum speed and set it to something lower.

In a recent patch blizz set it to 150 up from 100 for some reason.

Wow, thank you a lot! So simple. But it's very weird, because before the patch I could definitely put the movementspeed to 1 and it worked. o_O +rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.