• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Editor using old default stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Howdy, new user here! :3
I've had this problem for all of my WCIII experience since the launch, nor I can find anything relevant to it in the forums or on the net in general. I've always wanted to have the Editor use the default ladder changes for maps, like the heroes having 290 movementspeed or updated attackspeed. Even if I choose to open a new map, ladder version as well, it still uses the old stats as for example the Blood Mage having 2.something attackspeed instead of 1.64 etcetera. Are there any ways to change this? Wondered about this for like 10 years, and with the new big patch I finally got to the step of actually asking. C:

Level 13
Yes, and it's quite simple to change it. Go to: Terrain Editor -> Scenario -> Map Options... Then click on the "Game Data Set" drop-down menu, and choose Melee (Latest Patch).

upload_2018-5-19_21-10-27.png

Status
Not open for further replies.