• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom data problems - no change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone! Finally we can play custom campaigns, which I've been waiting since Jan 2020.
Before Reforged released, I used to play all RoC and TFT campaigns by making them custom campaigns in World Editor. By using MPQeditor I extracted all campaign maps and make own campaign - I changed some unit, spell stats and had fun.
After 1.35 release, I wanted to do this again. With CascView's help, I extracted all RoC alliance campaign maps first and collect them in an one campaign in World Editor.
All went nice - except Custom data! For example I change some unit's stats, some building stats - but when I load map - there are no changes! Their stats are default :(
But what is wondering - spell stats and changes work well. For example I reduced Arthas's aura area from 900 to 700, heal from 200 to 150 - and all the changes work in campaign. But no unit's change What can be problem and how to fix it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.