• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Classic look in the editor after 1.32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So Reforged just launched, and to celebrate I'm going to do a complete 180 and look to the past.

More specifically, with the launch update, the WC3:Classic and WC3:Reforged launchers seem to have merged together, and now both launch from the battle net client. To get the classic look you need to select it in the options menu, which is fine.

However, I've not been able to find a way to get the classic look in the editor back. The old launch path that I used before just boots up the battle net client for me now, and I've not found a way to change the RF editor to classic like you can in-game.

There are still some projects I have brewing that I want to make sure look well to both classic and RF players, so being able to use the classic look in the editor would is pretty important to me.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get the classic look to the editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.