• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Modern Battlefield Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am looking for some people to help me make a battlefield map. If you have ever played battlefield 2 or any of the EA battlefield games then this map will be awesome. I need to make custom units and you will be able to capture the flags and take over bases and hop in vehicles and do all that fun stuff. I can use some tips or ideas on how to make it better to. So if you would like to help me on this project you can visit my website www.paintball88man.mambug.com and contact me through there or www.myspace.com/paintball88man or write me in here or contact me through one of my messengers. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.