• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need JASS Spell Maker(s) for my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm looking for 1 to 3 JASS Spell Makers for my map. It's currently playable but requires a lot of bug fixing among finishing other things in order to be released.

What I need is for someone who knows JASS to help me create some spells. I have a lot of new and cool ideas for spells and would be very grateful for someone to make them a reality. :D

If you're only interested in perhaps making 1 or a few spells, that's fine too! :D Anyone who helps me with even 1 spell will get +rep and a mention in the credits of my map.

If anyone is interested, I'd like you to contact me either through this thread, private message me if you prefer, or even send me a message on MSN (just ask me for my MSN in private :p).

Thanks to all or any of you who decide to help me out and to all of you for reading this. ^_^

*If you're not sure whether you want to help and it depends on what the spells are contact me anyways and I'll let you know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.