• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey, awhile ago I came across a remark by Bob27 (?) (not sure but I think it was Bob) Anyways, he mentioned you have not been getting many very good maps here lately. It would seem to me that if there was some sort of better motivation then maybe maps would improve.

One idea I thought of -Note:this has proabably been used elsewhere- would be to make a sorta "Editor's CHoice Award" or something. Any map with this could have like a gold outline (or whatever) to signify that it had recieved the award. My idea for this would be that it would be given to those maps that you guys find exceptionally well done. It could be given whenever a moderator feels that a map is amazingly good.

Another idea would be to set up a rating system, that way people could rate the map. . .although you'd have to watch out for downraters. . .>sigh<

If I htink of anything else I'll post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.