• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New hiveworkshop.com user LF fun campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone!

I'm brand new to this site, just registered about 50 seconds ago after randomly stumbling across this site and finding tomoraider's "Rise of the Blood Elves" and Curse of the Forsaken" campaigns which I am now downloading. I didn't know WC3 was still a thing, but now that I've randomly found this, I'm actually thinking about going back and playing all the old campaigns again for nostalgia and fun :)

And of course these modded campaigns look amazing. Can anyone recommend any kind of "top 10" list for user-made campaigns and stories? I'm not looking to play any multi-player, just solo story-mode campaigns. If anyone can suggest the "best of the best" out there it would be appreciated, so I don't have to waste time DLing campaigns that are either broken or mediocre.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
-Dahveed

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Hi Daveed, welcone to The Hive'! I've moved your thread to WarCraft Discussion, a place a little better suited for what yiu're asking.

Please make sure to have a read of our rules, and good luck finding some campaigns! I can recommend some of Rao Dao Zao's work, for sure.

Level 32
1. Iceborn - By APproject (puzzle, hero map)
2. RDZ Industries: Project Y4 - By Rao Dao Zao (puzzle, sci-fi, hero map)
3. TEoP Sechiron Rises - By Zunariel (puzzle, turn based, hero map)

I don't play much single player but those three impress me and have a deep story. And yes, WC3 still is a thing! If you need help navigating battle.net, assuming that you're a returning veteran who bought the game, feel free to ask me.

And welcome!

Level 1
Titans, just so you know this isn't his welcome thread. I was just saying hello as a courtesy when I'd moved his thread. Please keep on topic. ^_^

Are the mods really telling people not to say hello to me? REALLY?

I hope the rest of the moderators aren't as stuck up. Glad to see the actual community is friendly though.

I mean... seriously. I don't care how politely you say it. Telling people THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO WELCOME ME TO THE SITE is just freakishly controlling and uncalled for.

Is this going to get me banned now? Luckily I'm not heavily invested in this site, so I don't care.

For Pete's sake. Give some random internet person the title of "Moderator" and watch the power trip take flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.