• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of the Blood Elves Difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everybody, I'm pretty new/old here and I've just rediscovered my love for Warcraft 3 and the ability to play Custom Campaigns and so forth. One of these campaigns, Rise of the Blood Elves, seem to be highly rated yet I've tried playing it and struggled a lot. I'm a noob I suppose but is there a way to lower it's difficulty? Or any guides? I love the story but the challenge is too high for me, and I'd really love to complete the campaign.

Level 21
I mean you could cheat with a little greedisgood or so?

I sometimes used cheats (in many campaigns), because some chapters are only interesting for the story (at least to me), or to overcome tedious missions.

Level 28
You can only reduce difficulty if you fail to complete the mission on all campaigns, including the vanilla one, assuming you've played on Hard Mode.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Why not post directly on the topic thread?
The author and those who played it are there, more than just anywhere on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.