• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Guy Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone So I have a friend who Introduced me to this site a few years ago before I moved and He said to come over to his house and make a account on his computer...so I did and now I have a Laptop so I can Log in every once in a while. unless I at his house like to day (just to find out we are going to play Halo 4 in a hour)

thank you.

by they way would you be able to help me. I made a request for help but I am a little worried people are not sure what I am Taking about.

My request is here...http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/can-i-get-some-help-257319/#post2588140

that was the main reason for joing was I am making a Campaign for my friends Birthday and He Loves the blood elves but like in the above link of my request the One thing I can seem to figure out is how to make Hawk Scouts patrol on there own in certain areas of the map with out be controled my the player...And I would like to get help on it but I am running out of time as the campaign is down except for that and my friends birthday is on the 20th of this mouth...you can probably tell I am a little stressed out...dont like to rush...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.