• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Shooting / FPS] New gen Decard Cain arena.

What do you think of this idea

• This is spam who sould be removed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There is already another Decard Cain arena exactly identical

• Let space for threads in idea factory instead of writing unoriginal things

• I will do an Decard Cain arena but it is sure it will not be an fps

• I will do an Decard Cain arena in first person wiew

• I will need two banhammers for banning you two time more (Moderator only option)

• You are what your name says

• I never heard of Decard Cain arena (Like noob)

• It is a dota copy burn in hell

• Fps in wc3 are unplayable abondon all hope

• I want you to make an unbeatable ai (theorically possible)

• I want you to make an Beatable ai with human comportement and who learn(I can not do that clearly)

• I will take your idea and say that you slole me(Perfect it was the good answer)

• I hate you more each day and once I will have found you I will kill you because all noobs must be ex

• Change the missile system it is too much slow

• Your if local players desync(Thank you to indicate me that because I do not know if i do them proper

• The tome of poison is too much weak buff it

• This have no future(I know it)

• This does not exists(??)

• You does not exists(It is sure that I do not exist)

• Do an murloc arena first(I throught to it)

• Your idea is pointless

• He prefers that the poll talks to him in the third person(polls does not talks but anyway I will cha

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Anyone knows Decard Cain arena it is so much made and remade that nearly no one played the original map but I through of a way to make an new Decard Cain arena who is not perfectly identical to an non negligible part of the Decard Cain arena.
Simply it would make of this hero arena an first person view shooter where you would teleport and throw tome of poisoning like a chain-gun and splatter enemies with frozen books like with an double shotgun and hit with books of inferno to explode opponents.
Also you would localize enemies with the power of wisps (you will understand pretty fast that it allows you to find enemies in an 360 angle of view).
If you want you can continue this idea but if you do it is forbidden to give me credits for the idea and you must say that you found the idea alone or else I will send trolls to haunt your nightmares.
Also there is no terrain the random elevations and bookshelves are only here for seeing if movements works well and it is intended that you can go through books as you character anyway could teleport through.
The hot-keys for the abilities are made for AZERTY keyboards
Credits for Redscore missile system (still so much awesome I can not choose any other)

Last edited:
Level 14
Added GOE, TOP and PH (Glyph of energy, Tome of power(only an heretic would destroy it) and Phoenix heart)
The TOP increase your damage and the mana cost of your abilities the GOE gives an incredible mana regeneration(override TOP) and PH is an pharmacy.
Anyone who want to create this Decard Cain arena is free to do it at the condition he does not gives me credits and says he had this map idea by himself.

Attachments

• decard cain.w3x
    62.5 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.