• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new funny artpic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
me%20hate%20warden.jpg

hehe nice i put a comment on it :roll:

Level 12
Lol, try monsoon on the peon and see how much he needs to get away from the tenth level tauren chieftain song. :wink:

Shaman: Go on earth and fire. Heed my call. *Monsoon strikes a lone peon, and flame strike burns him to a pile of ash*

Level 13
what is wrong with you cannibals, getting rejoiced by the suffering of one person. i find that of bad taste and hateful. if you'd see a kid getting pierced by many arrows would you still laugh?

that's morbid, and of a bad humour.

Level 13
Wormskull said:
that's morbid, and of a bad humour.

LOL, I don't get your point. It's a game, nothing else. And humor is nothing to discuss about, everyone has his own. ROFL, remember how many Peons YOU kill when playing a Warcraft melee game.

No offense, but if you have problems with that better stop playing :wink:

Level 12
Sometimes you gotta have humor, Wormskull. Without humor the world would certainly be a boring place. Or are you just saying that because you seem like something else without the human personality.

Level 13
wormskull, you try to make yourself not care one minutes when we talk about 9/11, and now you do when we talk about a video game. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??? i can see you know with a totally freckled face or something, or a hearing aid! (dont ask, i just made it up)

Level 13
nothing

i just know this guy that looks like that and thats how i imagine wormskull looks.

but, wormskull FINALLY put a pic of himself up on the picture thread, and i was wrong :(

Level 7
Afronight_76 said:
well, its only funny if its not real, thats why we play video/computer games!

I'm sorry, I can't restrain myself from saying this, though it is immoral :twisted: but it is kindda funny to see theese things IRL - I know I shouldn't laugh at such things, I just can't help it sorry - like, in a city somewhat not too far of where I live, they build this Fireworks factory and says nothing is going to happen - then it blows up, and the whole city is on fire, and the actual explosion had a diameter of the initial hit with an A-bomb - I don't know, maybe I just love the mayhem and irony? :lol:

"irony is getting walked on by the earth, instead of the other way around"

Level 7
meh - if I saw it while it happened, I might have a hard time restraining myself, but I would try too :roll: I know it sounds harsh and coldhearted, but everytime I see people get hurt in a somewhat crazy accident, like if they get hit by a car, and the victim flies a meter or two, or if someone accidently is struck by a dart - I saw this one, the dart penetrated the cheek of the poor sot - yes, I would laugh as a first reaction - its twisted, but hey, maybe its better then paralyzing, eh? - btw. I'm not saying I don't share symphaty with the poor bastards that recieve theese kinds of damages, only that I find such things comical

here's a scenario for you - had amerika nuked iraq, and later discovered that "woops - no weapons of massdestruction" I would've reflected on it for about 2 seconds, then realize the irony and laugh my but off - but I would still have supported any humane organisation devoted to help the victims, in the best way I could

Status
Not open for further replies.