• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I call to the people! Be funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I kindda thought of something, seeing the "new funny art pic" and "2 new funny art pic" topics - if say, people started to create something other then layout and concept art, and that other thing was something like comics or funny little stories, then I think that would raise the attention around the art section. Givin the small time left for the release of WoW as well, I call on everyone with fresh entertaining ideas - mmorpg is great comic material btw. So if ppl started to think in a different direction regarding art (those who has established them selves as GOSU concept artists, is not being bashed! This is a suggestion to those who may have potential to contribute to the art section, but dare not given the quality of the hardcore artists), then I really hope that mayhap a comic section could be created, like how the models of the model section is diverted between race or even game relation.

This kind off artstyle splitting, is seen on the gamevault.com pages, and it just striked me as odd that it wasn't so on wc3sear.ch

Status
Not open for further replies.