• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Back with more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys,
It's been a long time since I have done much with photography or graphics design, but I have a small collection of new and recent work! A couple of these I took on my vacation to Florida (Asian one and last one)

Hope you enjoy :)

If you would like to see some other stuff I made quite a while back here is the link to my old thread: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...idnight2s-art-photography-116357/#post1002462

Attachments

• CIMG0355.JPG
    CIMG0355.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
  • CIMG0366.JPG
    CIMG0366.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
  • CIMG0367.JPG
    CIMG0367.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 97
  • CIMG0368.JPG
    CIMG0368.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
  • Change of Thoughts.jpg
    Change of Thoughts.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 118
  • CIMG0371.JPG
    CIMG0371.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
  • CIMG0374.JPG
    CIMG0374.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 91
  • CIMG0379.JPG
    CIMG0379.JPG
    636.9 KB · Views: 71
  • CIMG0398.JPG
    CIMG0398.JPG
    987.1 KB · Views: 143
  • CIMG0433.JPG
    CIMG0433.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
  • CIMG0791.JPG
    CIMG0791.JPG
    887.4 KB · Views: 83
  • CIMG0788.JPG
    CIMG0788.JPG
    923.2 KB · Views: 85
  • CIMG0737.JPG
    CIMG0737.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • CIMG0532.JPG
    CIMG0532.JPG
    906.2 KB · Views: 103
  • CIMG0839.JPG
    CIMG0839.JPG
    719.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Edited Dawn.jpg
    Edited Dawn.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Glory of the Sun.jpg
    Glory of the Sun.jpg
    712.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Level 7
Graphics Design

Here are a couple of images that I created in the last little while.

Attachments

• Black Sun.jpg
    Black Sun.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Coming Storm.jpg
    Coming Storm.jpg
    731.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Forest Morning.jpg
    Forest Morning.jpg
    740 KB · Views: 132
  • Ghostlands.jpg
    Ghostlands.jpg
    827.9 KB · Views: 159
  • The Lands of Akorian.jpg
    The Lands of Akorian.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 26,996
Last edited:
Level 7
Out of all 4 images listed under graphics design absolutely 0 of them are from games or other resources. I created all of them however the third one I created with an elven touch because I like elven looking architecture.

Proof: If you really want proof tell me what to change, i can make it night and it will still be perfectly lit or whatever you want :p

Level 7
I am Creating these with the New Program (This page(Vue 7-8)) and Bryce5 (The Old Page) They are both 3D Modeling programs. These are models not just pictures, I can move the camera and take the same picture from a different spot. And at the time the old element picture was pretty hard lol. So far I think the new element picture looks pretty but I dont think I can make one I like as much as the old one without copying it. I tried to change it up a bit and pick a new display but the new program does have some disadvantages to the old one. (You might be able to tell in some parts) However it is MUCH better with nature and skies, as you can tell by the skies I designed. (Picture will upload after Earth Element Renders)

Level 7
Hey Also,

If you have an Idea or want something done I love being told what to do, in the sense that I like having instructions instead of staring at a screen thinking for 2 hours. This program I am also new to (Vue8) The new element picture will be #17 I actually fully rendered.

Hey Also,

If you have an Idea or want something done I love being told what to do, in the sense that I like having instructions instead of staring at a screen thinking for 2 hours. This program I am also new to (Vue8) The new element picture will be #17 I actually fully rendered.

Thanks, right now your first element picture is my desktop background - I just thought it looked cool. Sorry for making you go through all this trouble. I overall like abstract art over natural art so I guess that's the root of me liking some of your old work. I can tell by looking at the pictures that your new program is much more realistic.

Out of curiosity, have you tried making Warcraft 3 models? You seem to be very talented with modeling, though I doubt your programs can make warcraft models (lol, it's probably way too crude for your programs).

Level 7
The New Elements

Hey Wherewolftherewolf,

Here it is; my new element picture. It took about 2 hours of me actually designing the orbs and skies and then about the same amount rendering. Luckily I had just created a custom pack of my own premade skies and the first three elements are using my newly made skies. I hope you like it as much as the other. I dedicate the entire picture to you because otherwise I would not have made it. Have fun! (I also have the same picture without the text on it, if you want it instead.)

Attachments

• The Elements - By Midnight2.jpg
    The Elements - By Midnight2.jpg
    789.1 KB · Views: 105
Level 7
No, I'm only 16 so I haven't done much work yet. I have worked for a 1/4 of a year as a Typesetter/Graphics designer for my dads printing company. So technically I have worked for a little bit as a graphics designer but I did not use the same programs.

Level 7
Warcraft III Modeling?

(Wherewolftherewolf) "Out of curiosity, have you tried making Warcraft 3 models? You seem to be very talented with modeling, though I doubt your programs can make warcraft models (lol, it's probably way too crude for your programs)."

There is one time I have tried making a model not for warcraft III but from the ideas nontheless. Now I think that it might be fun to give it another try.
What I -tried- to make the first time was a female tauren.
What I want to make this time will be an ogre (Basic but cool unit) I wont be able to animate it and it will probably be like 50mb if u were to import it but I really wanna make one for some reason!

Heres what I tried to do last time
(Note- If ANYONE thinks this is offensive/crude rather than report it, please send me a PM and I will remove it immediately; thank you)

Attachments

• Tauren Test.jpg
    Tauren Test.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 150
Level 7
Ogre Feedback

Okay guys, I really need your help.
I have only so far completed a large portion of the face, but I need your feedback.

Whats too big? Whats simply wrong? What is good? Do you like it?

I wanna know what you guys think about it so far and if u want to further help me out; I need a suggested texture to use for the skin. A description of what the skin should look like or an actual picture. Thanks Hive!

Attachments

• Ogreface.jpg
    Ogreface.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Ogre Screen.jpg
    Ogre Screen.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.