• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Friend Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Not that the Hive Workshop really need anymore members, it's hard to overlook already. But what the heck, it's always nice to see a site grow bigger and bigger :emote_grin:
I just hope we can get even more (describing number) talented warcraft 3 modders over here :emote_cool:
At the momment, I only see this as an advantage for Gamerz-Forum, but I sure do hope otherwise :)

Nevertheless, you are lucky to be affiliating with the Hive Workshop, we deny affiliate invitations almost every month :p

So, Congratulations! :emote_clap:

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
If that was the case, we would have around 50 (little exaggeration) affiliation websites. All of them would be small, newly setup, wannabe great warcraft 3 modding sites, which most likely wouldn't have any chance of growing.
If I remember correctly, all of them looked somewhat the same, they had the same free ForumUp styles etc.

There would be no point in affiliating with such sites.
They would just be a "Just Another Warcraft 3 Modding" website. Yes, it's sad and you may call me a demon, but it's the reality of this cruel world :p

I could be wrong, though.

Level 4
If that was the case, we would have around 50 (little exaggeration) affiliation websites. All of them would be small, newly setup, wannabe great warcraft 3 modding sites, which most likely wouldn't have any chance of growing.
If I remember correctly, all of them looked somewhat the same, they had the same free ForumUp styles etc.

There would be no point in affiliating with such sites.
They would just be a "Just Another Warcraft 3 Modding" website. Yes, it's sad and you may call me a demon, but it's the reality of this cruel world :p

I could be wrong, though.

So your calling my site a starting out wannabe noob site. And now you are saying my site has no chance of growing. Take a look a month later and see the growth in members. Gamerz-Forum has a better Page Rank than the hive so pwnt joo. This is an advantage to your site as well as your site because, since I have a higher Page Rank, it will help increase yours.

Btw, Hi tonks, Your terrain is done :)

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Congratulations on the new affiliation, friend Oninuva.

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::grin:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
So your calling my site a starting out wannabe noob site. And now you are saying my site has no chance of growing. Take a look a month later and see the growth in members. Gamerz-Forum has a better Page Rank than the hive so pwnt joo. This is an advantage to your site as well as your site because, since I have a higher Page Rank, it will help increase yours.

Btw, Hi tonks, Your terrain is done :)
I agree with Oninuva. His site hasn't been for long and he has already many users. He has MANY options of improving (downloads, services etc) and he started from scratch.
I believe that gamerz-forum will expand faster than hive did.

Status
Not open for further replies.