• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Everquest 2 Uncharted Lands CH1 Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yes im still working on it :D Heres some updated pics. Remeber the game will feature a Rage mode where the camera positions itself behind ur hero and faces in his direction. You will have a choice to use it or use normal view. But there are some areas require you to enter rage mode. There will be big advantages to using rage mode like increase sight range, Speed movment, and Stats(Str,Agi,Int).

Arachnos Peak Zone

another Arachnos Peak Zone scr

Grass Lands zone

Grass Lands zone

Stalkers Den Zone

Travelers Way Zone

Grass Lands zone

Sea of Disspair Zone

Grass Lands zone

Hill Point Zone

The Strong Hold Zone

The Forsaken City Zone

Arachnos Peak Zone

A view of the starting city

As you can see im really tring to make the game feel really cinimatic while you play. Also making the world feel huge. The problem with this though that the more I set back the fog of war I know some of you guys with comps not all theat great will be hurting. Well ill leave that to Beta testing when its ready see what happenes. Plz give me some feed back on the pics =) I know u havent played the game but maby some ideas too.Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.