• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Apocolypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Ok I know what your thinking, another Zombie map... But these days i rarely see a zombie map hosted on battle.net.
Now lets cut to chase!
attachment.php
Story: A deadly virus known as the zombie virus had infected much of the world turning alot of the population into zombies. Although some places arn't infected and are under siege.
Other Story Info: Earth has been put into fractions around the world. There are Black Zones which are heavily infected by the virus and the population is all zombies. There are Gray Zones which have uninfected people as well as zombies, the people in these zones are either struggling to survive or are at heavily guarded cities. The last of the zones are White zones, these zones are completely uninfected and contain good population. Black zones are: China, Most of Europe, Africa, Most of USA, Some of Australia, Russia. Gray Zones are Most of Australia, some of the USA, Some of Europe, and Japan. White zones are: South America, Madagascar, few bits in Australia, and some of England.

Classes:

At the start you will choose between three 'themes' which are:
-Army:
-Rifleman​
-Medic​
-Combat Engineer​
-Spec Ops
-Sniper​
-Demoman​
-Heavy Weapons​
-Hazmat
-Flamer​
Toxin's Unit​
Robotic's Unit​

-Enhancement
-Electric Grip
-Nanobots
-Advanced Rocketry

Each class has different will have different abilities but every class in the same theme will have one extra.

Goal:

The goal of the game is to survive for (25 Mins). Once the time limit has reached a copter will land outside the city to pick you up, but the copter has to be defended! If you don't reach the copter in three minutes an ion cannon will blast everything and you lose! Oh and you also lose if the Com centre dies!
Screenshots:

attachment.php

Infected Rabbits are not dangerous unless in huge amounts.
Health: 250
Damage: 10

attachment.php

They usually are the first line of attack and are used to find enemy weaknesses.
Health: 450
Damage: 18 - 20

attachment.php

Leapers are fast and deadly, they are so fast that they can evade attacks.
Health: 450
Damage: 10 - 10 (Really Fast)
Ability(s): Evasion(15%)

attachment.php

Soldier Zombies are deployed after the leapers have weaken the defences
Health: 500
Damage: 24

attachment.php

Stronger Soldier Zombies are better than the soldier zombies.
Health: 600
Damage: 27

Progress:
Terrain: Almost done
Units: 30%
Items: 10%
Triggers: 15%

Attachments

• InfectedRabbit.PNG
    InfectedRabbit.PNG
    62.8 KB · Views: 254
  • Zombie Apoc.PNG
    Zombie Apoc.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Scout Zombie.PNG
    Scout Zombie.PNG
    83.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Leaper.PNG
    Leaper.PNG
    105.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Soldier Zombie.PNG
    Soldier Zombie.PNG
    69.6 KB · Views: 219
  • Greater Soldier Zombie.PNG
    Greater Soldier Zombie.PNG
    125.6 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Level 11
I do like your idea of the map and u are right that less zombie maps are being played (good ones at least), but i'm gonna suggest that if you do die can u at least play as some kind of zombie?? :D hehe

Level 14
I have added a trigger that when a normal non-hero unit dies that it spawns a unit which is the same type of the killing unit( This does not work for bosses ). There are civilians around in the city, there are lots near; Burger shop, church and park. Anyway why would i leave a city defenceless? There are AA missle launchers and troops.
And another thing there is a food system( lumber ), you start with 10 lumber and it slowly decreases, once it gets to zero you start taking damage, but you can gain lumber by eating burgers, chips or an entire roast pig, although you can't go over 10 lumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.