• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
For some reasons, I can't post anything in my old drawings thread. So here is a new one :p

My latest Work : Windrunner from DotA perfoming her Windrunner ability (Not sure about the name of the ability)
Blond (Real Windrunner) :
attachment.php

Black hair (I think it fits pretty well for an archer) :
attachment.php

Attachments

• Windrunner.png
    Windrunner.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 483
  • Windrunner2.png
    Windrunner2.png
    381.8 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Level 25
Here's a WIP of a Sorceress I'm working on. I'd highly appreciate feedback on the anatomy and the costume before coloring !

To mention some faults I notice; The right shoulder is a bit off. (from her view) Also, the lower legs are a bit short I believe. I can explain more thoroughly when I get back from work.
But it might be enough to just point out where your mistakes are for you to figure out what is wrong by yourself.

The metal render on windrunner is terrific. Nicely done. Though I don't believe anyone would hold her arm so stiff/straight while holding her bow.

Last edited:
Level 24
You've got a good start here, keep drawing more!

The figure as a whole looks a little rigid, might want to resort to basic circles, stickman, skeletons and the sorts, but i guess the guy above me pointed that out. Start with the figure, might want to try out in black and white too, which is easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.