• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New cursor for rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need a cursor with a cool blade ^^'' but its be hard ( a white blade please ^^ ).

[How say that ? I want to replace the default cursor by an other more cool. But I'm not good in design graphics etc...
I know how change, but i haven't a good model]

Level 17
dxtkyxnh2.jpg

The way it's done is:

Import it
Set the path
Advanced > Game Interface
Check the box that says Use Custom Game Interface

Level 3
its not that, i only can't use it :'( and i import / remove wc3imported/ / i close editor and restart the editor... i go to Advanced - Game interface and at ''Model - Cursor'' but the cursor is not aviable here...

And : Its a icon ... i got the icon but not the model of cursor -_- a problem of download?

Level 3
ohhhhhh its only that ! thanks !

And i have english music for : its only better :D
Or i can choose ''gregory lemarchal'' :-/ ( a dead singer ... :'( )

Edit : doesn't match -_- i don't see the cursor, invisible again !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.