• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Clan URL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi all, i would like to link you to my page. It is all about the Clan Page of ETK, a clan that is going to be recruited one of this days. For more info...Visit US www.freewebs.com/etkadmins!

Level 6
congratulations.jpg

Level 3
first of all, if you could actually observe, the link has an exclamation mark, and also, there is one in my signature also, so that doesnt count if your not dumb. Second of all (that i dont really know if that is correctly said) i was only posting a link so people could know the webpage and be recruited in a clan if they needed to.

Level 45
DHunterR200 said:
Werewulf said:
you fail at life.

Why? just because i can code a webpage and you don't?
then you must also fail...if you're a mapper, but i wouldn't think that of someone, jus because of that.

I dont care if i cant code, "boo frickin hoo" that i cant, i dont give a rats ass if i can or cant, i have no purpose for it . If wanted i site and can simply ask one of my friends who enjoy and use their coding for non fan-clan crap..

Secondly i am not a mapper, why the fuck would i be a mapper? god...I dont make maps, i dont want to make maps, i have no need to make maps and i no longer play wc3.

Third, this is advertising, and if its in your sig, there is no reason there should be a thread about. and the link doesnt work, and dont make up gay excuses "oh..its got a ! in it, that doesnt matter..im sure people know that i stupidly mispelt it"
Thats basicly mispelling a link to dl a game from an archive with huge as long url. No fucking one is going to try and guess your spelling mistake even if its something as stupid as adding a ! to make it look cool, they wouldnt bother fixing. and the the way your acting and sooking and your mispelling of the url ..just doesnt make you look like anyone would want to join your clan unless their probably related to you.

So.. if its in the sig, and it works properly in the sig..THEN WHY IN GOOD GODS NAME make a thread about it when the link doesnt work!?

Your sig does much more of a frickin purpose than this stupid advertising thread..that doesnt even have a working link.

god...and i thought made horrible threads...but you my sir, once again my sir, you take the number 1 trophy.

ill probably expect some dumbass reply, go ahead, show me what you got "dude".

Level 25
Yes, this is pretty much spam

I define spam as topics created solely to attract people's attention to a website of little or no purpose. There are cases where links to websites could be necessary

This isn't one of them. This is textbook spam

Level 40
On the other hand, it DOES seem to be effective at attracting members, even if its only for flaming :roll:

DHunteR200 said:
first of all, if you could actually observe, the link has an exclamation mark

Liek letz allz uz AoL speke an pu lots linkas wit exclam mrks in dem! www.wc3sear.ch/index.php! liek ain dat ta best pagez eva? 1337!

O. da link noz work? Well, u stoopeed, da exclamz in dem no make link workz. fix dem exclamz urselfz. If u 2 stoopeed 2 liek c erra in linkz, uz failz az lief!

Status
Not open for further replies.